Pavilion Gift Company is hiring full time warehouse workers for its clean, fast paced facility in Bergen. We are looking for energetic and dependable individuals who pride themselves on being accurate, reliable, and have a positive attitude.
Immediate Openings For: Picker/Packer, Order Inspectors, Inventory Replenisher
Duties (may include)
- Shipping and receiving products
- Picking and packing customers orders
- Inventory control
- Inspecting orders for accuracy prior to shipping
- Inventory replenishment
- Other warehouse tasks
- Mature work ethic
- Organized and detail minded
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to repeatedly lift 40+
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- A clean current standard drivers license is a must for occasional deliveries
- Maintain a clean work area
- Occasional Saturdays and overtime hours during peak seasons
Additional Qualifications a Plus
- Enhanced driver's license or passport, and ability to make deliveries into Canada
- Forklift and or pallet jack experience
We are a drug free environment and support a random drug testing program.
Gift Product Designer
Pavilion Gift Company, a world wide leader in the giftware industry is seeking a talented artist to join their design team. The ideal candidate will have strong illustration skills, both by hand and using computer graphic applications. Potential candidates should be very conceptual and have the ability to identify trends. Responsibilities will include independent work, as well as team projects for product design as well as marketing collateral. Bachelors degree in Illustration, Graphic Design or related field helpful. Knowledge of the most updated versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Excel. Excellent organizational skills, multi-task effectively, with attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines required.
- All positions require the ability to model the Corporate Values of Respect, Courage, Passion, Teamwork and Integrity.
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts and/or Graphic Design (highly recommended)
- Strong collaborative skills, demonstrating the ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly innovative and conceptual, with the ability to translate ideas into tangible goods.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to plan and implement effective sales strategies as well as service (Required)
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects and priorities in a professional and timely manner.
- Can do attitude.
- Web design (helpful but not required)
In House Sales and Marketing Team Member
Pavilion is a leading provider of gift and accessories to better retailers around the country. Pavilion has provided its customers with a variety of gifts that meet their unique business requirements. The ideal candidate has some sales experience and will contact existing customers to gain orders and reorders. This quota based position entails a high amount of customer interaction over the phone. In House Sales and Marketing Team Members occasionally travel to represent Pavilion at gift and home accessory national markets. Training and support provided by an industry professional. Apply today for the opportunity to join an established and growing organization in our In House Sales and Marketing Team.
- Provide outstanding service
- Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
- Respond to customers requests via phone, email, fax, and/or social media.
- Ensure that customers understand product information, and be able to provide additional information as needed
- Ability to navigate effectively with customers during virtual sales tour
- Receive and Process customer orders accurately
- Communicate effectively with individuals/departments within the company to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests
- Contribute ideas for problem solving and/or improving productivity to better serve the customer
- Place Outbound Calls to current accounts
- Some Travel as required
- Previous call center and/or outbound business to business call experience required
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Efficient and accurate Data Entry experience
- Achieve Monthly Quota's as required
- Great work ethic with emphasis on punctuality and attendance
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Perform work responsibilities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Work well independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
Pavilion Gift Company offers a great work environment, competitive pay. Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental, 401K with Employer Match, Vacation and Holidays. Conveniently located off Rt. 490 - only 20 minutes from downtown Rochester.
NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER!
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org