Welcome Retailers! Friday July 11, 2014
Pavilion Gift Company is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of gift, seasonal and decorative products who sells at wholesale to authorized accounts. You must have a valid retail tax ID to purchase products at wholesale from Pavilion Gift Company.
Click on the Images below to Browse our Catalogs.
Click on the tabs below for more information.
Customers purchasing goods at wholesale must adhere to our Wholesale Terms and Conditions.
Existing Customers who have ordered from PGC in the past
If you have ordered from Pavilion Gift Company in the past and would like to place a reorder, you may do so by any of the following options:
- If you already have an online account, please log in here.
- If you already have an online account but have lost your username or password, please request a password reset and you will receive an email containing all the information you need to proceed.
- If you do not have an online account, you may register here to link your existing customer account with an online user account.
- Order by phone - Call 888-762-4457 to contact our customer service department.
- Order by fax - Fax your order with the required information designated in our Wholesale Terms and Condtions to 585-494-1991.
- Order by email - Email your order with the required information designated in our Wholesale Terms and Condtions to email@example.com.
New Customers who wish to open a wholesale account
To open a wholesale account you may choose from the following options:
Register for an account online using our Customer Registration form.
- This option may take up to 48 hours to complete.
- If you have submitted a registration request, you may call our customer service department to speed up the approval process.
- Come meet us at a gift show. The shows we attend are available on our events page.
- Contact the sales representative for your area. While we develop our online rep locator, you should call our customer service department to obtain contact information for your sales rep.